Role: Senior UX Designer
Are you excellent at delivering desirable products, services, and businesses?
Are you enthusiastic about driving user research, framing problems, and shaping strategy?
Are you up to join a rapidly scaling consultancy company’s exciting journey?
If you answered yes to all three questions, you are our next Senior UX Designer whom we are looking for.
Who you are
- Have relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products, and services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints.
- Have a holistic and human-centered approach to product and service design.
- Confident in leading projects end to end, from research, insight generation, concept development to deliverable.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Iterative mindset and approach.
- A great team player.
- Confident in presenting, convincing design decisions, and influencing stakeholders and development teams.
- Self-organized. Flexible. Fast to adapt. Can prioritize when confronted by multiple assignments.
- Curious, open-minded, positive.
- Love to share and learn.
- Comfortable with oral and written communication in both Swedish and English.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Framer, Whimsical, Invision, Miro, Mural, Adobe CC. whichever enables you to work efficiently.
Your daily job
- Lead product design at client sites or in-house.
- Create new and improve existing products.
- Deliver at different phases, from product strategy, user research, insight generation, ideation, prototyping, testing, to implementation, by choosing suitable methods.
- Facilitate workshops.
- Work in cross-functional and design teams.
- Support sales to both existing and new customers.
- Develop and evaluate processes, methods, and tools.
- Advocate UX internally and to our customers.
- Mentor young designers and front-end developers.
- Support Devies branding and culture development.
We love it if you are
- Experienced working with a diverse range of clients
- Connected to the design community
- A believer in life-long learning
- Familiar with Agile framework
What we offer
- A driven and mindful culture. At Devies, the vision is to create wealth, health & happiness for each other and our customers.
- Have the opportunity to discuss issues, method choices, and challenges with your team.
- Have a dedicated squad coach to guide you.
- Generous wellness allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag).
- 100 hours of competence development per year to support you grow.
- Friday mornings’ yoga and mindfulness moment.
- Breakfast on Friday.
- Daily Mario Kart break.
- Daily plank challenge.
- Regular company activities (Highlights of what we did recently: Beerbliotek’s co-founder Darryl De Necker’s design and beer talk on Zoom, remote tryffel chocolate making and tapas cooking with Frida Lund, Remote Xmas dinner, annual conferences. A make-from-scratch Ramen cooking with a Japanese chef is planned in the autumn!)
- Central office on Drottninggatan
How to apply
Submit the required docs at the bottom of this page:
- Portfolio, website, or a file. Password if applicable.
- A short motivation text to show us why you’re the right one to hire
At Devies, the vision is to create wealth, health & happiness for each other and our customers.
Today, there are more than 50 developers, designers, and business developers in Gothenburg and Stockholm. Since we founded in 2014, we have gathered more than 100 years of experience in system development. We won DI Gasell awards in 2019 and 2020. Most importantly, we have a lot of fun together.
With us, you are not one in the crowd, regardless of whether you are a customer or a developer.
Learn more about us on our website: https://www.devies.se/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/deviesdevelopment/
For questions regarding the role, contact Senior UX Designer Maya Peng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions regarding Devies and employment, contact CTO John Johansson (email@example.com).